- 1.7 mile(s) from Bronx Terminal Market, located in the heart of The Bronx just under the Major Deegan Expressway at Exit 4/5. Bronx Terminal Market is a vibrant mix of modern architecture, diverse shopping and colorful history. With nearly a million square feet of retail space and parking for 2,600 cars, it offers some of the best and most convenient shopping around for miles.
- 7 mile(s) from Times Square, with flashing neon lights, giant digital billboards, brilliant Broadway marquees, costumed characters and musicians is big, bright and unforgettable. Its' main junction is filled with popular retailers plus TKTS discount booth which offers up to 50% off theater tickets. Walk to the top of its' red steps for a sweeping view of the area and Times Square. Do the steps look familiar? You may know them from the Empire State of Mind video.
- 5 mile(s) from Fifth Avenue, one of the most luxurious stretches of retail in the country, Fifth Avenue is the main artery of New York City's shopping scene, having welcomed a steady stream of fashion mavens for over 100 years. From catwalk copycats to bargain hunters, buyers flock to this section of Midtown (between 49th and 60th streets) to shop for it all.
- 7.5 mile(s) from Columbus Circle, is an urban shopping mall in the Time Warner Center in Manhattan, New York City a complex of skyscrapers that was completed in 2003. It is located at Columbus Circle, next to the southwestern corner of Central Park. The shopping mall includes Amazon Books, H&M, L'Occitane, Michael Kors, Hugo Boss, Tumi, Coach, Cole Haan, Thomas Pink, J.Crew, and Stuart Weitzman.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device